Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DREAM

The other nite I had a dream: I was performing in an alternative space and I was improvising, it reminded me of a gallery space and I had very little room to move about. All the Hollins people were there including some of my close friends, all of whom were milling about not paying the slightest bit of attention to me while I performed, as if they were at an art opening or something, drinking wine and talking in groups. People were walking through the performance space and at one point some guy starts to partner me, like contact improv stuff, and I get really angry, at which point I throw him to the ground and say "Don't you EVER mess with me while I'm dancing!!!" After the performance one of my best friends comes up to me with a glass of wine in hand and tells me how great it was, I am so irritated I look at her and say "WHAT?? you weren't even watching!!"

This may turn out to become my thesis!

No comments: